Parry N Punish Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calendar!!

2 posters

Go down

Calendar!! Empty Calendar!!

Post by Crucial Jteam Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:21 am

i think we should use the calendar to help set some time of meeting or special events maybe even have random dayz we all link up at certain times to have a more organized team bonding i guess i couldnt really find the word i was looking for confused ... but it will help like if we pick random dayz and call them PNP Dayz where you can see it on the calender and most of us would be on that day i guess it would be more influential if had it on the calender and it almost be like an appointment to hop on tekken in advance with all of us knowing it and more of a chance of all of us being together in one session Arrow does anybody see where im trying to go with this affraid , i cant really pin the tail on how to describe all this bounce
Crucial Jteam
Crucial Jteam

Back to top Go down

Calendar!! Empty Re: Calendar!!

Post by 50percentelf Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 pm

I did look into the use of the calendar. Its a bit of a challenge using it for reoccurring things or events. Ill talk to wolf about what was decided on weekly tournaments. If its a green light then I will see if I'm able to place it on the calendar.
50percentelf
50percentelf

https://www.youtube.com/user/50percentelf?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum