Parry N Punish Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member Roster- New Members Post Here First!!!

+27
Dathur17
RapidoRabbito
dahellup
King of Funk
Beerrrun
anhbaot
MrUnD3rRaT3d
A G1ANT SQU1D
Vorch
Burninmoon
Epitome, M.C.
CrimsonPanther
Snacks San
humaneshadowx74
Soulless Nigma
wrathofthestorm
Stink450
Dark End Dragon
The Charisma
TonberryRx
Crucial Jteam
Beefwater
DyzmalE211
50percentelf
Fattedlizard
ST3VIE
Wolfram Von Bielefeld
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Member Roster- New Members Post Here First!!! Empty Member Roster- New Members Post Here First!!!

Post by Wolfram Von Bielefeld Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:20 pm

Please, post anything you feel is relevant about yourself in regards to Tekken. It can be as brief, or lengthy as you like. You can post irrelevant information too! Just be sure to include everything listed below.

1. Your Gamertag
2. The two characters you're best with (your main team)
3. Any other characters you're proficient with
4. What days/times you'll most likely be on Tekken
5. Your level of experience (begginer, rookie, average joe, experienced, veteran)
6. Anything else you want your teammates to know (optional)
Wolfram Von Bielefeld
Wolfram Von Bielefeld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Member Roster- New Members Post Here First!!! Empty Warped Mind 64

Post by Wolfram Von Bielefeld Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Gt: "Warped_Mind_64" <---(Underscores are spaces)
Main: Miguel/Lee
Other Characters: Leo, Dragunov, Steve, Armor King, Baek, Bryan
Times: Generally- after 3pm. Most likely- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Weekends.
Experience: Veteran
Irrelevant info: I'm a college freshmen and I. Love. Anime and manga! Mirai Nikki and Airgear are some of my favorites, but I watch/read almost every genre. Other video games I'm into are: Guilty Gear, Gears of War, Guild Wars 2, and Starcraft 2.
Wolfram Von Bielefeld
Wolfram Von Bielefeld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Member Roster- New Members Post Here First!!! Empty Re: Member Roster- New Members Post Here First!!!

Post by ST3VIE Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Gt: H3AVYM3TALST3VE
Main: Marshall/Forest
Other characters: Baek, Hwoarang, lars, paul, yoshimitsu
Time: Mostly at 3-6pm
Experience: Average-joe
Info: I am very shy so if you invite me to party i won't really talk unless i know you a little.

Last edited by ST3VIE on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
ST3VIE
ST3VIE

Back to top Go down

Member Roster- New Members Post Here First!!! Empty The fabulous me

Post by Fattedlizard Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:05 pm

1. Fattedlizard
2. HwoarangxJun
3. Steve,Lars,Michelle,Dragunov,Asuka,Anna,Armor King,Lee,Devil Jin,Nina,Jin
4.I will be on every day.Most likely in the afternoon or at night.
5.I'm a seasoned Vet
6.I'm just as likely to shoot you as I am to smile at you.
Fattedlizard
Fattedlizard

Back to top Go down

Member Roster- New Members Post Here First!!! Empty Re: Member Roster- New Members Post Here First!!!

Post by 50percentelf Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:52 pm

1. v 50percentelf
2. Ling Xiaoyu and Kunimitsu
3. Leo, Miharu,Lili, Jaycee, Alisa, angel, a general understanding of mishima gameplay
4. 10 am - 3pm, 10pm-12am, some weekend until college next semester
5. Veteran
6. I really enjoy participating with the team and contributing to the team. Its my goal to break the godz and take the title of number 1 Tekken team.
50percentelf
50percentelf

https://www.youtube.com/user/50percentelf?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by DyzmalE211 Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:27 pm

GT: DyzmalE211 (it's pronounced Dismal)
Main Team: Alisa/Jinpachi
Other characters: Jun K/Heihachi/Leo
Playing times: Daily anytime of the week, after 4 wk days
Skill: Average Joe
Other stuff: Father of two, so expect some wkends for me to be MIA with my kids. I'm into most things comic book related. Anime, and gaming. You can find me play...well, whatever I haven't finish beating yet. Currently playing Borderlands 2. Also into Gears of War 3, also an RPG player. Anyone out there can can help me up my game with my main team, I'd appreciate it as well.
DyzmalE211
DyzmalE211

Back to top Go down

Post by Beefwater Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:41 pm

1. Beefwater
2. Marduk / Lei
3. Yoshi/Raven/Paul/Jinpachi/
4. (Texas) - I work in video games so my schedule is wonky. For sure I cant get serious until after 9pm
5. Vetran - been playing since T2
6. I work in the video game industry, Im an artist and a father. Also some of you whom are Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm players might know an old website I used to run. Theninjastorm.com(now discontinued, do to lack of time and not liking the game nor community). It was a site I created to unite NUNS players. Here is some of the old crap I did on youtube (Podcasts, gameplay vids, updates, etc)

youtube(dot)com/user/TheNinjaStormSite (No I have no plans on bringing it back)

Last edited by Beefwater on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beefwater
Beefwater

http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/xbox/2533274791823169

Back to top Go down

Member Roster- New Members Post Here First!!! Empty New Member

Post by Crucial Jteam Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:04 am

1. Irun26 Jteam
2. Baek/Kunimitsu
3. Michelle,Jaycee,Forest,Dragunov,Jun,Bryan
4. Im on everyday usually im the one who starts a party and invite the team to it
5. From Beginner To Experienced
6. I Have 1 daughter, I went To Nascar Technical Institute For Mechanic and I like Movies, Women , Im also The Smoker Of the team if you know what i mean lmao... I Love Everything About Cars and I Drive a 89 240sx Coupe with a Ka24de Dual Over Head Cam Swap....
Crucial Jteam
Crucial Jteam

Back to top Go down

Post by TonberryRx Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:23 pm

TonberryRx
Angel & Armor King
Bruce, Heihachi, Zafina, Leo, Michelle, P.Jack, Steve, Gunjack, Lars, other dudes.
Usually later in the evening

TonberryRx

Back to top Go down

Post by The Charisma Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:18 pm

GT:DarkCharisma X
Chars:forest/law/lars
experience: average joe
Time: allday
irrelevant info: I'm a homeschool student that likes to play videos games, read manga and watch animes/TV.
checkout these shows: saint seiya omega, fairy tail, sword art online, magi, star driver, K anime, naruto(we all know) and code breaker.
also, i have an youtube channel that i talk about mainly is anime and manga, so be kind and subscribe i would love that.
username: tjuwian

i forgot...i'm not that social

Last edited by The Charisma on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : set the record straight)
The Charisma
The Charisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark End Dragon Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:41 am

Gt: DarkGrepher
Main: Baek Doo San/Laws (Marshall/Forest)
Other Characters: Bob,Ling Xiaoyu,Kazuya,Miharu,Lei Wulong,Feng Wei,Bryan Fury
Times: Everyday between 5pm-8pm
Experience: Average Joe (Willing to Grow to become a Veteran)
Irrelevant Info: I have 2 kids love them to death I have a beautiful wife so if im on and you see me watching Dora the Explore or Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Don't Judge Me
Dark End Dragon
Dark End Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stink450 Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:42 am

I'm up for learning new stuff so feel free to educate me ^^

1. Stink450
2. Lili and Kunimitsu
3. Sebastian, Miharu, Xiaoyu, Kuma, Ogre, True Ogre, Alisa, Zafina, Asuka and Jun
4. Most days after about 6
5. Experienced
6. If you want to know anything else then feel free to ask me :L
Stink450
Stink450

Back to top Go down

Post by bvbna7x Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:27 pm

1.blLuNtZz
2.Nina/Lars
3.King/Armor King, Law/Lee, Roger/Alex, Jin/Kazuya
4.I'll be on everyday in the afternoon
5.Experienced

bvbna7x

Back to top Go down

Post by wrathofthestorm Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:56 am

k so my xbl is my user name >.> uh i use jin and ling im decent i guess with jack and baek and anna, um exp id say ... like averagejoe-experienced
uh i play on weekends mostly
um info:im black and big so be afraid ... be very afraid... lol jk im super unthreatening i live in sova ,woop woop. um ... im done(if u wanna kno more message me or something okay hun <3)

wrathofthestorm

Back to top Go down

Member Roster- New Members Post Here First!!! Empty New PLayer

Post by Farside8 Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:07 pm

1. Farside80
2. Nina/Anna
4. (California) Mostly nights unless I can work from home
5. Rookie
6. Im always down to learn, I might be slow but I do practice to get better

Farside8

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulless Nigma Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:43 pm

Souless Nigma
Jun Kazama, Kazuya Mishima
I'm working on my Jin.
I'm usually online on Saturdays and Wednesdays (my only off days). Other days I'm online at about 8pm cen.
I'd say right now I'm a rookie at tekken. This game is harder than I expected. Add me if you want to run some matches. I'm into anime and manga, my favorite series are Berserk and Code Geass. I play most fighting games, my favorites being Blazblue and Kof.
Soulless Nigma
Soulless Nigma

Back to top Go down

Post by humaneshadowx74 Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:22 pm

gamertag humaneshadowx74 my main team. team mother nature jun and micheel chang i be online like everyday sometimes im a experienced player im a asian american my mom is from japan my dad is from detroit im marry and have 1 kid i also a anime fan jpop/jrock music huge naruto beck flcl black lagoon dbz cowboybepbop samuri champloo inuyasha and others
humaneshadowx74
humaneshadowx74

Back to top Go down

Post by Snacks San Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:26 pm

1. Snacks San
2. Feng Wei/Zafina
3. Armor King/Anna
4. Everyday in the afternoon
5. Beginner ( Wanna become a Vet even though its a long road. Ill put in the work to get better )
6. Senior in high school. Love video games. Sports such as football (NFL) and NBA. Love anime and dream of working the in gaming industry
Snacks San
Snacks San

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulja S Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:19 pm

1. XrF Soulja Sean
2. Asuka/Jun
3. alot
4. Alot
5. average joe
6. looking for Asuka/Jun Tips

Soulja S

Back to top Go down

Member Roster- New Members Post Here First!!! Empty new member

Post by PFTipdri Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:23 pm

GT: PF Tipdrill
1.bob/slim bob
2.bob/kazuya

I'm only semi-decent with bobs. I'm here for the learning experience as I need to perfect wavedashing/ewgf and overall movement. I play occasional afternoons and weekends mostly.

PFTipdri

Back to top Go down

Member Roster- New Members Post Here First!!! Empty I'm Crimson

Post by CrimsonPanther Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:37 pm

1. GnG Crimson (XBL)
2. Lars and Jun
3. There's none that I'm really proficient with. I've messed around with Asuka and Nina and I want to learn pretty much everybody.
4. I'm on usually everyday, mostly in the evenings.
5. I think I may be somewhere in between rookie and average joe.
6. Like most of you already know, I'm a competing player coming from the MK9 scene. I've been competing for a little over a year and plan on playing MK, TTT2 and after it's release IGAU. I'm a member of a tournament team, Got Next Gaming based here in Asheville, NC. Any advice I can get in this game, I'm all ears. Don't be afraid to criticize Smile

CrimsonPanther

Back to top Go down

Post by Epitome, M.C. Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:59 pm

mister myth1cal
Alisa/Xiaoyu
Zafina/Jun/Jinpachi/Paul/Heihachi...others
Most of the time that I am not working :-)
Veteran
I like big butts...and I can not lie... You otha brothas cant deny...!

Epitome, M.C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Burninmoon Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Gt: Burninmoon
nina/anna
jaycee,michelle
everyday daily
very expereniced
great combos that you wont see anywhere with nina/anna

Burninmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorch Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:02 am

1. Vorch De Asph (player card is Vorch)
2. Asuka/Lili
3. Lili and sometimes Asuka
4. I usually throw a dozen or so fights a day at least. Sometimes much more, some times less.
5. Idk how experienced I am. Sometimes I'll crush the craziest Bruce/Kazuya-low-kick-spamming-electric-wind-god-fister, and other times, i'll lose to an Eddy/Cristie combo XD. My percentage usually remains at the high 70%, low 80%.
6. If I fight a fellow team mate, I apologize, but I will do my best to keep my percentage up Sad

Vorch

Back to top Go down

Post by A G1ANT SQU1D Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Gamertag: A G1ANT SQU1D

Main team: Kuma/Panda

Other characters: I'm really only good with bears but I like to use A.Ogre, Heihachi,Angel and Kuni. Maybe I can take some time to develop some of them.

Will be on: M-F around 4:30 p.m. CT to when I go to sleep, which is usually around 11-11:30 p.m. Weekends I'm usually on all day.

Level of experience: I'd say I'm somewhere between "experienced" and "veteran". I've been playing Tekken for a long, long time. But there are many areas that I need to work on.

Other: Add me. If I'm gonna be on the team, I'd like you all to be on my XBL list. Other than that, can't think of anything to add. I think that covers it.

A G1ANT SQU1D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next