Parry N Punish Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice Sessions - Organized

2 posters

Go down

Practice Sessions - Organized Empty Practice Sessions - Organized

Post by Beefwater Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:05 pm

So I know that most of us have a special problem with specific characters. I think it would be a great idea for us to have a forum section for requests/assists. This could be something as free as posting your needs, or the mods can take it as far as to structure it into a stable system.

In doing so, I could, lets say log in and request help vs Alisa. From there a Teammate who is an Alisa player could chime in and offer to train us to beat them.
The flip side is Im decent with Marduk, so I would chime in the assist post and offer that help for those who struggle against him.

Over time, we will have started a library of who plays which character and would know who to ask when we need that help.

NOTE: Generally when we play, we play to beat the living hell out of each other and make your opponent feel it. But in this case, we would have to absolutely put our pride aside and literally walk our teammate through the key elements on beating that character. It would be hard, because that could mean that that teammate will always beat you from that point on. To that I say this:
a) We are here to help each other adapt. If they are beating you, communicate and find out what mistakes we are making. Take your losses like a man (or woman)
b) Evolve. You beat them, explain to them why. They beat you, have them explain. GO back and forth until you have mastered the concept of mixups and mind games.
c) This isnt about you. Its about US. We teach ourselves to beat THEM! Put your pride away, suck it up and communicate on what you did wrong, and find out what to do right.
Beefwater
Beefwater

http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/xbox/2533274791823169

Back to top Go down

Practice Sessions - Organized Empty Re: Practice Sessions - Organized

Post by DyzmalE211 Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Seems like a solid idea to me. Or even if someone is on, in offline or player matches. Why not shoot them a message. Everyone here did post their Main Team members, so should be too hard to find someone to help out.
DyzmalE211
DyzmalE211

Back to top Go down

Post by Beefwater Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:06 am

DyzmalE211 wrote:Seems like a solid idea to me. Or even if someone is on, in offline or player matches. Why not shoot them a message. Everyone here did post their Main Team members, so should be too hard to find someone to help out.

Yeah good idea. The only reason I wasnt wanting to rely on what we know from the posts is, sometimes people dont want to be bothered. Sometimes they only have 20 min to play before having to leave.

So I figured if there was a forum for requests and volunteer assists, then from that point the 2 individuals can on their own agree to a meeting time. If per chance some one requested me to play with them then and there and I had to blow them off, I dont want them thinking Im being a jerk. But either way could work really.
Beefwater
Beefwater

http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/xbox/2533274791823169

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum